Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hmmmm...

John Roberts is a demon - did you know that?

Barbara Boxer says so right here. Of c ourse, she's nuts. Liberals always want their own way and not the law. Roberts had no problem charging the abortion protestors with a noral crime, like tresspassing - because, oddly enough, that's what they did, tresspassed. Boxer wanted them charged with some sort of bill from the post-Civil war era that was supposed to make sure everyone (including blacks ) could vote and people couldn't block the polls.

Why can't laws just be laws.

I don't understand the so-called Hate Crimes. Like, it's worse to kill a person that you hate. Uh, just a conservative talking, but don't you already hate a person you kill, as a rule? And aren't there laws against killing guys you hate, again, as a rule.

I'm sure Babs would think I am a demon, too

I think that's ok by me

AWArulz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home