Monday, February 09, 2004

The Duck Waffles!

Like a wrestler promising to retire (I'm looking at YOU, Mick Foley! Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan - ok, clearly, I don't have enough space on the server for this line of humor), Howard Dean has withdrawn from his promise to hang it up after Wisconsin if he shuld lose. The fact that he's gonna get as squashed as Barry Horowitz going against King Kong Bundy in the lead-up to Wrestlemania III is a foregone conclusion.

So what's up with the Duck? He is like Most Doctors, says Mrs AWArulz, a Pharmacist. She says they almost always know what's best, even when they don't have a clue. I got a different idea. Because I spend a fair amount of time watching grown men in underware pretend to fight each other, my perspective is different. Like a crazed heel, The Duck only wants to get back at his hated rival. But he has to go at the most recent. He's no longer the number one contender, so the #1 contender is who he has to get.

No, I am wrong. It's more like this:

How do crazy people go through the forest?They take the psycho path.


AWArulz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home