Friday, February 06, 2004

Well, this is the week that was for the Duck and his pals. I figure that by Monday, John F'n Kerry will have it all wrapped up. And I was just havin' fun with it.

Dubya's not having much fun right now, is he? His poll numbers are down. His Intelligence panel includes John McCain, not exactly a Bush Yes-Man. (Vince wouldn't have named Verne, Dubya) It also includes Lloyd Cutler, who is one of The Godfather's Boys. I can't imagine that is a good choice for Dubya. I'm sure you know Dubya's on Meet the Press this Sunday. It's a TIVO event for me - Church and all.

And more importantly, Triple H is still Champ and GoldBerg's looking at Brock instead of Trips - and you thought Dubya played politics well!

AWArulz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home