Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Our president is a good winker, ain't he? I think he was amused at the Heels tonight. Kennedy was dozing off. (I wonder what he was drinking tonight - whatever it was must have been 150 proof). I almost though he was gonna call 'em out during the "Veto anti-Medicare legislation" part. Whoooooo! Mean By-God Whoooo Gene! Whooo - I wil not Whoooo! allow any cuts- Whooooo! in Medicare - Whoooo

and what was that bit in spilling the water at the end? I could have understood it if he wanted to distract the ref so the other side couldn't tag, but it was a singles match! (ok - a handicap match, with the Dems in the minus - didja see Rep. Pelosi and Sen. Daschle do the response? Outclassed by Dubya, weren't they?

AWArulz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home