Thursday, February 19, 2004

From the road - in this case, Milwaukee

Light blogging on the road, but it was interesting being a witness to the end of Duckamainia. I was simply AMAZED at how many Kucinich buttons I saw here. I did notice that the big players (John F'n, Little Johnny and the Duck) were all in Madison for the last day rather than here in MKE.

Was not happy (as a conservative) to see Little Johhny Edwards come close to John F'n - I think Edwards has the best electability of the Dems.

ah well...

in other news, Bobby Heenan, the Brain, the Weasel, or, to old timers like me, Pretty Boy Bobby Heenan, will be inducted into the WWE hall of fame the night before Wrestlemania on March 14. He's by far my favorite wrestling personality. (Hogan's a close 2nd) and I am looking forward to seeing him again.

AWArulz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home