Thursday, March 04, 2004

Dubya finally cuts a promo on John F'n Kerry

Finally! Isn't it about time Dubya went up against Kerry? I mean, if the Hulkster had kept quiet this long, Macho Man Randy Savage would have had his belt, his ripped shirt and those teeny-tiny little yellar panties Hogan favored.

But like Hogan, Bush is talking to Mean Gene. Listen to this:
"I know exactly where I want to lead this country; I know what we need to do to make the world more free and more peaceful. I know what we need to do to make sure every person has a chance at realizing the American dream. I know what we need to do to continue economic growth so people can find work, to raise the standards at schools so children can learn, to fulfill the promise to America's seniors. Americans are hard working, decent, generous people. I'm optimistic about America because I believe in the people of America. " -

The Prez knows my friends. He's already led us to the right place. Better go right here right now and put in a couple bucks, just in case the heels get froggy.

Speaking of froggy, I saw that John Kerry is on Friendster.com, so I sent a message to him. I want to see if it is really him (there's pic of him on a boat - I'm thinking it isn't..) and if it is, what will I get from him, spam-wise. Maybe Kerry's looking for more friends - he's gonna need 'em in November.

AWArulz


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home