Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Wrestlemania?
Wrestlemania is in a couple weeks, or so VKM and the execs over at Titan think. No, the real Wrestlemania starts tomorrow. John F'n Kerry, the most liberal senator in congress, becomes the defactor democratic nominee tonight. And tomorrow, it becomes John F'n Kerry Vs Dubya, in a cage match to a fall or submission. Falls count anywhere, my friends.

What does this mean to you and I? It means we conservatives will get meaner than Captain Ed. It means goofy pictures like this are gonna show up. Which I like.
It means Drudge is gonna dig up some dirt. Bloggers are gonna go after Kerry.

and me? Heck, I'm mostly interested to see if Hulk Hogan's gonna be at the Real Wrestlemania. And if Dubya will get off his backside, fire Dick Cheney and Hire Condie Rice. That woman NEEDS to be MY vice president bad! Otherwise, you get more of this. And it's boring, isn't it?

AWArulz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home