Thursday, April 01, 2004

What Now?

I suppose Dave Letterman is having the last laugh on the Clinton News Network tonight. It's kind of fun to see the Liberals beat on each other, but this is Rasslin' Republicans and you want conservative Rasslin!

Well, you know, Mean Gene, who woulda thunk that just because National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice is a conservative, that she'd be open to attacks like this one from liberal gadfly Margie Burns. Clearly, if Rice was a liberal and the same"she's just not competant" stuff was flying around, then we'd be sexist, racist and who knows what elsish. Condoleezza Rice is a Republican star, my personal choice for Vice-President (you saw it here!) and you know my Friend John Kerry reads me daily, probably saw that and sent out the wolves.

Kerry's on Friendster, you know and I signed up to be his friend. So he sends me little campaign emails. I'd like to post them, but Frendster's all but down right now.

FINALLY - a product both Democrats and those Rasslin' Republicans can use! Toilet Paper with either Dubya or John F'n Kerry's lovely picture on it. I figure John F'n's gonna be lookin up there for more tax money if he gets elected, so I am getting his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home