Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Kerry a Heretic?

John Kerry, according to the tenents of the church he's a member of, The Roman Catholic Church, is a heretic.

He said "My oath privately between me and God was defined in Catholic church by Pious 23rd and Pope Paul VI in Vatican II, which allows for freedom of conscience for Catholics with respect to these choices, and that is exactly where I am"

First, no problem here, there was no Pious 23. John 23, yes.

If we're talking this document, John F'n Kerry -
DECLARATION ON RELIGIOUS FREEDOM
DIGNITATIS HUMANAE
ON THE RIGHT OF THE PERSON AND OF COMMUNITIES
TO SOCIAL AND CIVIL FREEDOM IN MATTERS RELIGIOUS
PROMULGATED BY HIS HOLINESS
POPE PAUL VI
ON DECEMBER 7, 1965

It's about religious freedom - that is, the right to choose your religious affiliation, not what parts of Roman Catholic doctrine you're going to embrace and which ones you reject.

Best read this one, John F'n - I believe I can sum it up by saying - The Church is right and you are not. Even I (a non-Catholic) can mostly agree with that one.

AWArulz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home